Sanjh Foundation has a realistic approach towards the projects. In different projects Sanjh Foundation worked according to the demand.
- It has worked with National Commission for Human Development (NCHD) As a Partner NGO in District Muzaffargarh from 2003 to 2005. It facilitated the Training of Teachers for 250 Adult Literacy Centers.
- It has established a Recourse Centre. In which Capacity Building programs are arranged to train workers for CSOs. All the related material is available in this Centre.
- Sanjh Foundation is also working as lead NGO with its network in “WE CAN”OXFAM at District Muzaffargarh. It facilitates and arranges all activities including Seminars, Training of Change Makers and Walks.
- Sanjh Foundation has worked with TVO in the field of Education and has renovated the community model school focusing child rights and providing school building facility so that the enrolment may be exceed.
- Sanjh Foundation has worked with DTCE (UNDP) in PCM / IME at District Muzaffargarh.
- Sanjh Foundation is working with the Collaboration of SPO Multan in the Program of Advocacy (Environmental, Human Rights and Education)
- Sanjh Foundation is working with the collaboration of SPO Multan in Govt. Girls Primary Schools UC Jaggatpur to provide them Missing Facility (Education Monitoring Program) focusing child protection.
- Sanjh Foundation is working with SAP Pakistan as Provincial Ally in the program of “WE CAN” end violence against women.
- Sanjh Foundation has worked in flooded area of Tehsil Muzaffargarh for WASH program with collaboration of SAP-PK and IMC and has distributed 4200 Hygiene Kits in 4200 families of UC Kharrak, Jaggatpur, Garey Wahin and Mahmoud Kot and also provided them Re-Supply of Hygiene Kits. 16800 Jerry Canes of 20ltrs has been also delivered to these families (4/family).
- Sanjh Foundation has worked in flooded area of Tehsil Taunsa District DG Khan for WASH program with collaboration of Response International (Concern World wide and ERF) in 4 union councils.
- Construct 88 one room shelter, latrine, repaired hand pumps, provide health and hygiene session and construct soling in Pakistan Flood Recovery project by UN-Habitat in Muzaffargarh.
- Sanjh Foundation is part of Core Group at Punjab Level in OXFAM GB Campaign “We Can” about End Violence against Women.
- Sanjh is playing a leading role in District Muzaffargarh for Child Rights Advocacy Network by Save the Children and CHAON Project 93 UCs of Muzaffargarh and has 54 active working CRAN members.
- Sanjh is working with Rural Development Policy Institute (RDPI) and Plan Pakistan in Child Centered Disaster Risk Management and Safer School Program in flood prone areas of Tehsil Muzaffargarh.
- Through Climate Change intervention with Lead Pakistan and UKAID, Sanjh is working on Local Adaptation Plan of Action Micro Project entitled with Cleanliness and construction of salinity drain to reduce monsoon effects in district Muzaffargarh.
For the rights of small/landless formers, Sanjh is implemented and collecting data for land reforms with collaboration of NPCP, SCOPE and Oxfam-Novib.